Friday, July 11, 2008

I finally broke down and will keep up with a blog!!!!


OK So i have finally broke down and decided to keep up with a blog. We have the website for the boys put I have trouble adding video and it will only hold a certain amount of pictures per album. I figured that this would be a great way to keep a diary of what we (The Riley's ) do to pass our time because somehow it escapes me and I have no idea where it goes. Right now Bryan is off fishing and I am in complete amazement because Will is sitting on the couch watching PBS sprout with teddy, juice and a blanket over him while Jake is sitting on the floor with his puppy watching as well. They are now two little boys. Will is no longer considered a toddler and Jake is such a little boy. I walk into Jakers' room this morning and he is standing up in his crib babbling Mamamama. He is not even 9 months old yet and he is in such a hurry to catch up to his big brother. I think of where I was a year ago. For those of you who think having a little can be trying imagine have a little one who wasn't walking yet and being 7 months prego. I didn't think it seemed crazy at the time. Although everyone else thought I was. Looking back I have no idea how i did it. Especially with Bryan being gone for three weeks last June and then one weekend a month. If i was tired to bad someone was still waking up in the morning. Very different from being pregnant with Will where I could nap and insist that Bryan rub my feet. Needless to say life does happen in a flash but I try and remember every day that there is plenty of time to go back to work because it would be a lie if i said i didnt miss it. Just today after talking my friend Shay from work and her telling me all that is going on at the office I missed it desperately.I miss my friends , the military families and all that we do. I felt as though we were doing sosmething important and helping families through deployments. Though when Jake woke up from his nap and acted as though it had been years since I had seen him instead of one hour I know I made the right decision, because a job will be there but these little guys will be going to school before I know it and I can never get those time back. Now I know why my mother worked nights. So i will stop rambling with my thoughts and sign off for now because dinner needs to be served and I am now the cook.

No comments: