Thursday, July 17, 2008

Crazy Crazy Week!







Ok So I know I said I would try and post a lot but lets face it I have been slacking and it has been a crazy crazy week! First on Sat we had my Best Friend Jen's Baby shower! I can not wait for Mr. Brayden to come. He is going to be spoiled rotten!!! Not that I dont remember how much stuff you need for a baby but I forgot when it is in a room all at one time! The shower was beautiful and besides from being 90 degrees I think Jen enjoyed herself.

Then we were off to Clayton's 2nd bday party. I can not believe that he is two!! It feels like yesterday we first met when he was only 3 months old in a tiny car seat. Sunday Alaina and Samantha came over in the morning and we went to the beach on our lake. Then sun afternoon we went to Gail and Steve's house for a family dinner since Elyse was in town visiting from Colorado. Will absolutely loved playing with the big kids and was attached to Daniel. He actually threw a fit when it was time to leave. Poor little man he just wants to hang out. While we were at Gail's house we also discovered that Jakers has realized how to climb up a step or two. He is always in a hurry to catch up to Will. Someone HELP ME!!


No comments: