Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Great Friends Are Fantastic!!


So today was one of those days where everything goes wrong. One kids screaming ,one kids crying, dog is barking ( from the song your going to miss this)Well that was my life today. So I was running out the door to meet my Auntie Susie at the cheesecake for a bday dinner and as I am putting Jakers in the car I realized something was missing. HMMMM um Will's car seat! SHOOT!!!!!! Although that was not the word that really came out of my mouth. Its in Bryan's car. So I thought what the heck do I do??? So I gave my friend and neighbor Kristen a call thinking maybe she had an extra car seat. She didnt but said I could borrow hers for the evening since they were not going anywhere. I have been very blessed with some great girlfriends in my lifetime. So Ladies thank you for always being there for me!! All I have to say is Super Kristen to the Rescue!!!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Hi Jen!! I am obsessed with reading blogs and I am so glad to have another one to keep up with! If you don't mind I will post a link on my blog as well! Hope those boys aren't driving you too crazy!

Mama K said...

I'm so glad I was able to help out! Thanks for the cheesecake- it was so good!
PS- I just realized tho that I don't think I finished filling out bryan's bday card?! uugghh so sorry!! thats been a really bad new habit of mine- I keep forgetting to finish invites & cards- its so bad!