Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The world is full of suprises!!!

Someone performed a Mitzvah for me today. What is a mitzvah you ask??? It is an act of human kindness. Let me set the scene .....

I am at the Wrentham Outlets shopping with my cousins. I go to change the little ones in the bathroom and I put my wristlet on the back of the door. I get a call from Bryan saying I have been called to active duty I leave tomorrow mornig. I am in complete shock and rush out to the car leaving my wristlet on the back of the bathroom door. I run back in a moment of panick and of course it is gone!!!!! I then file a police report and this whole time having two screaming children beside me.

So after the tears and i drag myself into the car and head home with no gas or money or plastic. Well I see exit 34 in front of me. My exit and of course I run out of gas!!! Well my wonderful brother in law comes to my rescue. So that was the first act of kindness. Then today I get a fedex envelope delivered to me with my name is the return address as well. I have not a clue and when I open it up in it is my coach wrislet. Can you believe it cash and all!!! No note or hint of who this wonderful person is. I started to cry in joy that someone had made my awful week turn wonderful!!! There are still honest people in the world. So now it is my turn to perform a mitzvah!

1 comment:

Mama K said...

ooh sweetie sorry to hear you had such a bad day but I'm glad to hear about getting your wristlet back- cash & all!!! Call us any time u get stuck silly goose! we're right down the street after all. =)